Techies can be different kind of people, especially when you get them together. I am at a conference with more than 25,000 of them so I thought I would share just a few things I have heard that you might not hear anywhere else.
- There are a lot less booth bunnies this year, last year I couldn’t find a tech guy to answer any of my questions.
- When this show was in Las Vegas people were not even awake this early. (it was eleven in the morning)
- This year’s backpack is better than two years ago, that one was just a backpack. (Different than the backpack we just got?)
- I would be proud to wrap that around a pole! (Heard at the booth of a company giving away a McLaren sports car)
- Were did all these women come from? I didn’t this many all week. (Heard at the evening party and concert)